About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Summer Nights, Shifter Bites: A 10-book Shifter Romance Collection

Summer Nights, Shifter Bites: A 10-book Shifter Romance Collection Summer Nights, Shifter Bites: A 10-book Shifter Romance Collection by Cara Wylde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

this was another quick read for me as i've read multiples of these books before they were put together in this set.
this is yet again another awesome collection of writers that excel in their genre. whether you like a wolf or a bear, there is something for both of you.
some are a bit longer reads and others are really short. you can fit in some reading wherever you are without having to feel like you're abandoning the story.
you're getting a few first in series and few that are further down the line but al can be read on their own and won't leave you with a cliffhanger ending.
great introduction to nice authors who provide wonderful books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment