About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: Never After Dark The Boxed Set Books 1 - 4: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance

Never After Dark The Boxed Set Books 1 - 4: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance Never After Dark The Boxed Set Books 1 - 4: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance by Elle Thorne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

i wish i could give this ten stars! Elle you did it again, and again, and again....
i loved each book just as much as all the others in these series. each couple that has to overcome their differences before accepting each other. after each book i was happy, after all four i was ecstatic.
i'm just wondering if Gio and Isobel will get a story of their own? pls say yes? you know how things more or less turn out but i really would like to know what made Gio change, stubborn old wolf that he is!
as for the readers, if you like your tigers, panthers, bears and what more, Elle's shifters are to die for! i'm always impatient because i force myself to wait for boxed sets because i know once i start reading them i want to read them all in one go. this one was no different from the others.
for the love of shifters, Elle, give me more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment