About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Review: Bear Witness

Bear Witness Bear Witness by Scarlett Grove
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

she's witness to a shooting of a bear, or so she thinks. what she didn't think would happen is the ruggedly handsome warden expressing any interest in her. what first was thought to be an illegal shooting of a bear, quickly turns into a murder investigation when the bear takes on his human form.
the murderer goes after her again after she stubbornly decided to go back to her campsite instead of staying town. once more the warden comes to her rescue and this time he's not having none of it. him, and his bear, are dead set on keeping her safe at all costs.

will the killer be found? i hope they do!

a thrilling story with that desperate romantic touch through out. loved it from the first line till the last. i wouldn't mind having a warden myself.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment