About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Monday, September 14, 2015

Review: To Save a Mate: Somewhere, TX

To Save a Mate: Somewhere, TX To Save a Mate: Somewhere, TX by Krystal Shannan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

what do you do when you accidentally hit your crush and she's barely hanging onto to life? this choice is easy to make in Luke's case. without hesitation he forms the mating bond, binding Kara to him. this allows her to heal and to keep on living. he would prefer to stay with her but the moon is calling and he has no other choice but to leave her in his car and go running with his family.
Kara is a bit disorientated when she comes around, feeling worse for wear thinking she really can't be alive.
Luke can't help but feel the constant pull between them but the last thing he wants to do is push Kara. finding out she had walked in on her cheating boyfriend and finding out she only just lost both her parents, is making it hard for luke to just stay away. all he wants to do is comfort her and be there for her.
will these two find their way or will luke be doomed to live half a life?
a nice introduction to the VonBrandt family.
a lot of emotions come into play, a lot of soul searching and even more support.

received a free copy through Krystals newsletter

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment