About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review: THE LONELIEST TOUR

THE LONELIEST TOUR THE LONELIEST TOUR by Karolyn James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

one bad decision and his world is turned upside down. pulled left right and center to be kept out of jail Jett just wants to be left alone and do what he does best : play guitar! enter Masie who crashes his me-time in the studio. the instant chemistry just jumps at you. Masie has a hard time fighting of the lead singer of the group she's dancing for, he doesn't take kindly to her rejection and he starts pushing things to another level where she eventually ends up hurt badly. during this time she gets a whole lot closer to Jett who is battling hard not to deck the singer of the group who's opening for them while on tour. it feels like going from one situation to the next but Jett is determined to make things work. Masie is THE one for him and he'll battle anyone, even Masie herself, to make his intentions clear.
it's the first book i read in this series but if this is any indication, i'm so reading the rest too!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment