About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Review: Rescued? by the Wolf

Rescued? by the Wolf Rescued? by the Wolf by Cristina Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

a fast paced interlude that brings you back into Riverford territory.
when a rogue lion tries to escape the lion trackers she sees no other way out then to jump into the first truck she sees. once inside she realizes her mistake, she jumped into a truck with a wolf shifter, their sworn enemies. afraid of what the trackers will do, she does her best to try and convince him he has to take off right away, like yesterday! reluctantly he listens and they make their escape and at the next town they part ways. in this short amount of time they did come to some kind of understanding, even some mutual respect, maybe even liking each other.
as she back tracks through the woods she stumbles upon his abandoned truck and knows something is wrong, very wrong!
is it a trap? is it a set up? what shall she do? it's only a wolf, right? yet, it's one who helped her...

it sweet short intermezzo that shows that despite your race you can still work together and become so much more! if you adored the riverford stories before, you will enjoy this short story just as much!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment