About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love (Andrea) BBW Lion Shifter Romance

Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love (Andrea) BBW Lion Shifter Romance Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love (Andrea) BBW Lion Shifter Romance by Ariana Hawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

new york, new york, it isn't really what she thought it should be. with her "tail" between her legs she moves back to hope valley and it takes a short while before her old friends crack the persona she made around herself. in a way she thinks she doesn't deserve friends like that, yet they stand by her even after all the snarky comments she made about them in their school-years. as she tries to find her way around the app, after being introduced to it by Tamika herself, she comes across a 100% match. just as she found the nerve and had his sent, she notices that the man has deleted her profile. what a blow to her self esteem and the only thing she sees herself doing is deleting the app entirely.
Magnus is beyond himself when he makes the biggest mistake at the same time he gets a message that makes him see his perfect match in a completely different way. he calls in the help of Tamika. Tamika being Tamika, isn't really helping, but she lets him know that if he uses his brain he should be able to track her down.

will magnus figure out a way to find her or will he mess that up too? he knows he probably hurt her and if what tamika told him was true, his odds weren't in his favor at all!!

join in on another thrilling shiftr dating app ride! as we also get to know the app better, i can't help but want one for myself. where is Tamika when you need her? if you have bought the previous books, this one should find its place next to them to complete the collection!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment