About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Dina: Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love

Dina: Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love Dina: Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love by Ariana Hawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

what a refreshing read! Tamika knows what she's doing when she set up the shiftr dating app. so many hunks collected in one place, all searching for that one true mate, sigh. what a shame there are no visuals...
there is a lot you can do on this app to try and find your match and just when Dina thinks she's got the one she does the one things that removes a profile from your list, she swipes right!!! distraught they call in the help of the app's creator Tamika and ask her for help.

can she help? will she help? will Dina be able to find the shifter she swiped of her list?

a must read if you like originality, a quick read and HEA.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment