About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Friday, September 4, 2015

Review: Soulkiss

Soulkiss Soulkiss by R.J. Thompson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Olympians! Some are good, some are bad. But what happens when one is out for revenge and another is set to bring soulmates together no matter what?
A sacrifice has torn apart Arcaeus and Thalia but Acraeus is sure he found a way to find her again.
Centuries later Arianna has very vivid and realistic dreams about a mysterious man, clothed as if he were from ancient time. And his kiss? To die for!! After a double date gone wrong Arianna flees and ends up in the temples where she prays to Aphrodite.
Will her prayer be heard or not? To know the answer to that I highly suggest you read the book. It's a heartfelt journey through time and emotions. They find love and loose love, more then once. Will it end, their journey?
Where will it bring them?
It brought them on my kindle to read and I loved the story from start to finish!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment