About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, September 6, 2015



As promised we're starting with reposting the chapters one by one. Hopefully when I'm trough with the two books Adam's story will be finished too. Fingers crossed :)

Nick - chapter 01

I'm still looking for beta-readers, if you want to join me in this journey please drop a note through my FB page or send a mail to mokkelke.writer@gmail.com

Plan of action is :


  • repost Nick and Chris' stories, maybe what I have of Adam's too.
  • after cleaning up Chris' story (Nick is already done) I'll start working on Adam.
  • start and finish Ed's story
  • finish Merlin's story that will act as a prologue story to the whole saga. 
  • during this process I'll try and work on some covers, see if I can find an affordable editor (if you know of any: do let me know or if you are one yourself. it's not a small project, it's a big one.)
  • work the PR treadmill, get some ARC's out there and hope for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment