About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Review: Unbearable Arms

Unbearable Arms Unbearable Arms by Aya Morningstar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

violet finds a tooth, one says it's thousands of years old, someone else says it's barely a few hundred years olds but what nodoby is saying who or what the tooth belongs too.
just when violet puts the tooth behind her things start happening fast. on her way home her car gets a blown tier, a stranger stopping to help her turns out to be her old neighbor asher. her old infatuation is back like it never went away, it never really did no matter what her friends told her. asher was that one boy and now that he's a man he's one fine specimen and he's back!
deciding to meet up together neither could know that they would meet a lot sooner!
put together by circumstances (or fate, who knows!) violet and asher have to battle a lot of things to make it through. violet learns a lot as to why asher was away for so long and she also learns his biggest secret. growing towards each other at a fast pace makes it even harder when they get separated!
will this tooth solve everything or will it be everybodies downfall?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment