About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Monday, March 14, 2016

Review: Viper's Kiss

Viper's Kiss Viper's Kiss by London Casey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

the anticipation for this book!!! and then i was able to read blaine's story and i was not disappointed one time!
blaine is bad
blaine is hedonistic
blaine doesn't give a crap
blaine sees someone from his past
blaine takes what he wants
what he didn't expect was the rest of his past coming along with her.
what he didn't expect was her breaking down the walls around his heart

getting to know this character in the previous books, he was someone you either hated or loved. i loved him and reading his story only made it better!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment