About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: The Hitman's Dancer: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance

The Hitman's Dancer: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance The Hitman's Dancer: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Tabatha Kiss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

dante is sent to collect a debt to the mob, only he won't be cashing in money, he cashes debts another way : their lives!
when he sees a young girl pictured in a photo behind his target his curiosity gets the better of him. and he decides to take things into his own hands. he wants lucy who's now in her early twenties.
lucy is fuming when her father begs her to go out with dante, that it's his only chance to stay alive! lucy has a hard time biting her tongue and thinks she'll have to go out with one of this italian guys with a big belly, sweaty, reeking of smoke. dante wasn't that at all! he was the epitome of tall, dark and dangerous and seemingly liking her witty come backs.
things start out rocky but the spark the simmered the whole time burst into a million stars.
but quickly after things go downhill fast when dante's true identity is discovered and his connection with snake eyes!
it's a different kind of family that steps up to help him and lucy!

what an addition this was! i had trouble putting down book 1 and book 2 was no different!
it's clear snake eyes is a bunch of trouble waiting to happen and their members and / or ex-members aren't people you want to mess with, specially when you threaten the people they care about! i'll keep an eye for book 3!

free copy given in exchanfe for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment