About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: Delta Salvation

Delta Salvation Delta Salvation by Elle Boon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

the anticipation for this book! it's been a while since i was this happy for a book to go live and be able to read it. for me the characters aren't that new since i've read other books by elle boon and this is a side step from another series. i loved how she still made the different series work and get the characters together.
Failure is not an option is a phrase used by Seals and in this book you'll come to understand why and to what lengths they'll go to protect their own!. the story of kai and alexa was a rollercoaster ride. going from one heated situation to the next, one more dangerous then the other more naughtier! when more facts are put on the table it's up to kai and alexa to figure out how they'll handle them and if they can move forward.
a thrilling ride from start to finish and i can't wait for more of this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment