About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Friday, December 18, 2015

Review: Wild Tiger

Wild Tiger Wild Tiger by James D. Horton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

she's trying to save a white tiger mother and cub but things really don't go smoothly and she ends up being taken by the man who ends up rescuing the cub. she knows something is going on and when she sees him cradling a young boy instead of the with tiger cub she has a hard time processing what it implies.
what starts as some sort of kidnapping turns into so much more once she connects the dots and the man comes clean about everything.
a sweet short story that gives so much promise and possibilities. a lovely read!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment