About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Review: Brindle

Brindle Brindle by V. Vaughn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brindle sets of the short stories of the Winter Valley Wolves as they, one by one, find their fated mates.
not everything is easy, specially not for Brindle. finding his mate, turning her and then being left behind because then she decides being a wolf is not her thing. but brindle can't hate her, everything happened so fast! he also knows she's going to a rough time as she goes into heat and the only option is being with him, not just being but consummating their mating. it's the only way to lessen the feelings.
katie is rather reluctant at first when he shows up at her school but her hormones quickly get the best of her and it doesn't take long before they're doing the horizontal mambo...
but still this doesn't change things for katie, or do they?
a fast paced story with an ending that doesn't leave you hanging. a lovely and quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment