About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Review: Tempting the Tiger

Tempting the Tiger Tempting the Tiger by Sennah Tate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

things get hot pretty quick when the new director shows up at the library. just as fast does Sarah realize something isn't quite right with why he is there and how he makes her feel, or rather what he does to her magic. magic she has no real clue how to reign in or keep it under control without turning into a raving sex addict because sex is what is needed to refuel. because of this she doesn't use magic so she doesn't need to refuel.
sloan on the other hand has other ideas when his tiger gets all lovey dovey when he finds his mate. of course things aren't that easy when sarah happens to listen in on a phone conversation and finds out his ulterior motive of becoming the new director. how will she be able to give it all a place in her life? will she someday be able to control her magic? how important is sloan to her? she feels betrayed and rightly so.

these are only a few of the questions that come to mind when reading this fast paced story. well written with a good plot line that will span over a few books i'm sure, this part of the story does get its HEA so no cliffhangers for the couple!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment