About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Monday, November 30, 2015

Review: Tempted by the Bear - Part 8: BBW Shifter Werebear Romance

Tempted by the Bear - Part 8: BBW Shifter Werebear Romance Tempted by the Bear - Part 8: BBW Shifter Werebear Romance by V. Vaughn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

what a read this one was! hearts are broken, hearts are mended, big surprises come to be. the major plot is revealed, well what used to be the major plot but it isn't anymore. they're all pretty sure something else, something bigger is about to happen and they're doing there best to be prepared!

one more! aaargh the suspense is starting to kill me! i'm only glad to know the last and final installment is due in a few weeks, still this year!

free copy given for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment