About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Monday, November 30, 2015

Review: Desert Moon

Desert Moon Desert Moon by Anna Lowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

we get on with the pack, only this time it's Ty, the alpha's son, that is hit by cupid. but he's convinced that this particular cupid has a mean streak because the one woman fate has chosen for him is from a family that his father has ruled are forbidden to talk about, mingle with or even acknowledge they exist. how is his wolf and himself going to handle that attraction?
this story reads like a paranormal romeo and Juliet and if you are curious to find out if ty and lana's story is just as tragic, better or worse you'll have to pick up a copy of this book.
i loved it from beginning to end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment