About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Working

I'm about to finish the next chapter about Chris, I must have a thing for showers!
Been groveling all week to try and get this one done, but as they say there is light at the end of the tunnel, i just have to find that tunnel first.
Also counting the days towards the Lit, Halloween contest, I'm entering and getting scrutinized by all the others out there. I like the little piece I wrote, I see it as a sweet brief glimpse into the mind of someone. It's written in the 1st person, that was challenging as well(thank goodness for friends and an ace editor to pick out the the wrong tenses of my verbs!*big hug for them*) But the piece is ready and only needs to be submitted now.

Working on another story as well, together with Ho-Z, can't reveal much about that yet, but it's a challenge to get it right, one I'm coming to like very much. I'll be working on that once I'm done writing about Chris and the last brother,Ed. I know there should be two more stories to complete the SIW bunch, but they'll have to wait. I'm going to work on this little project first then. The fingers are itching already, but I won't start, yet. I want to keep my focus(that is sometimes already hard enough to achieve LOL).

Also if any of you find something that could be added to the blog or made easier/handier, don't hesitate to leave a comment about it. It's a continuous work in progress =)

cheers

Mokkelke

No comments:

Post a Comment