About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Friday, January 21, 2011

SIW Chris Whelan 05

I've gotten the final edit back. I said i would resubmit it to Lit, but the errors are so minor i'm going to leave it as it is on Lit. I have added the changes to the chapter here on the blog. I'm now patiently waiting to get ch 06 back from Asylum, then i can post that one up :-) be prepared to have your spouse nearby!

Working on a new chapter for "a new world awaits"

No comments:

Post a Comment